Modern cantilever style library shelving offers strength and aesthetic advantages, lets you zone your space and create an atmosphere to suit your application, from a casual and comfortable environment with an academic feel to an efficient and professional approach with maximum capacity.
Our overall aims are finish, application and safety. Design and finish quality means laminates and colours that integrate with your exisiting environment, and easy book entry features like soft corners and highly durable slick surfaces. Your most efficient approach is found by our designers, in communication with architects and space planners, to ensure capacity for the lowest cost.
Finally, the strength and security of modern shelving designs is bolstered by the addition of options like overhead bracing, concrete anchors and reinforcing gussets.
Some of the benefits of our selection:
- Custom laminate endpanel and countertop finishing options
- Periodical style for magazines and literature featuring fold down doors and display lips
- Shelves are easily added, adjusted or removed
- Full range of height options
- Hideaway in-aisle workshelves
- Media specific storage for DVDs or CDs
- Safety options for any budget
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to one of our representatives, please give us a call at 250-388-4123 (Toll Free 1-800-964-1281) or contact us by email at email@example.com